Terms and Conditions
Communications Squared reserves the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice to you, and we encourage you to review these Terms and Conditions whenever you use this Site.
The Communications Squared Satisfaction Guarantee
Communications Squared stands behind the quality of its products and services. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase from us, simply contact Customer Service by phone at 510.785.3998 within 10 days from the date you receive it and we will reprint part or all of your order. In some cases, we may refund the full price of the product(s) in question, excluding shipping, postage and processing costs.
Communications Squared is committed to customer satisfaction, and we do everything possible to ensure proper cutting, accurate color reproduction, and excellent printing quality. However, certain circumstances are beyond our control and are not covered by this guarantee.
Please note that we cannot be responsible for:
- Spelling, punctuation, or grammatical errors made by the customer OR Once you approve the proof via fax signature or email, YOU assume all responsibility for all errors, even if those errors are a result of our mistake.
- Inferior quality or low-resolution of uploaded images.
- Design errors or color selection errors introduced by the customer in the artwork file creation process.
- Errors in user-selected options such product type, size, finishing options, or quantity.
- Incorrect file dimensions, image orientation, or file submission in accordance with Communications Squared specifications.
- Damage to the products arising after delivery to the customer.
- Duplicate orders by the customer.
- Incorrect file layout for folding, scoring, hole drilling, die cutting or other custom services.
- Incorrect shipping address, undeliverable packages/3rd delivery attempts, or other errors created by the customer.
This guarantee is also subject to a few other terms and conditions:
- Full refund guarantee does not apply to shipping claims. We will reprint orders damaged or lost by UPS.
- We reserve the right to have you return the original order, at our cost, before reprinting or refunding your order.
- Color match, cutting and folding tolerances are guaranteed to be within industry standards (CMYK) for pleasing color and tolerances
- This guarantee is limited to reprint of the original order quantity or refund of the purchase price of the order. We are not responsible for any damages or claims incurred by you or your business caused by receiving printed materials which are defective or incomplete or which you receive later than the estimated delivery date.
- This guarantee does not cover fees for mailing service or postage or associated incidental or consequential damages or claims. Communications Squared is not liable for U.S. Postal Service errors, including loss or delay.
Please preview your designs carefully and correct any issues prior to placing your order.
If a Customer purchases printing products, mailing services, design services or other services, the customer agrees that all charges, taxes and shipping and processing fees will automatically be charged to the credit card or in special circumstances paid by Customer with an approved payment method.
Please note that no work will be delivered until full payment is received by Communications Squared or arrangements have been previously made.
Unless otherwise requested, products that are mailed are processed and mailed bulk rate/Standard postage. We pre-sort and ink-jet the addresses for a more professional look. We deliver the pieces with the required paperwork to the regional entry point for faster delivery. HOWEVER, delivery of standard mail can take up to 10 business days. Once we deliver the pieces and the correct paperwork to the post office our liability for the project ends. We can not and will not take responsibility for the post office to ultimately deliver the pieces. We will furnish you with copies of the postage statement for your records. If you prefer and your pieces are time sensitive, you may want to consider sending them First Class.
All sales are final, unless otherwise noted. No refunds are given once Communications Squared begins working on your order, which means Communications Squared has received your necessary materials (i.e., digital files and payment) and started work on your job (i.e., your job is in production).
All materials we create in producing your printed product are the property of Communications Squared. Although these materials will NOT be sold to any other party in its exact form, we reserve the right to distribute free samples of your printed product, display your designed or printed product on our website and use your designed or printed product in marketing and advertising campaigns for Communications Squared.
Communications Squared reserves the right to print a credit tag line on all designed and printed materials.
By submitting an order, you are representing to us that you have the right to authorize us to reproduce any photographs, logos, trademarks, service marks or any other material you request, and that doing so will not cause us to infringe upon any trademarks, copyrights or other rights of persons in regard to those items.
Before we begin designing your product, you are responsible for informing us of any company regulations regarding the size, position, fonts, colors or any other specific information regarding your company logo or any other pertinent information about the products we are creating for you.